Finding A Job In The United States As A Foreigner


A step-by-step guide to your work in the United States Five years ago, I faced the challenge of gaining work experience in the United States for a year or more. After doing some research, I realized that I could not work in the United States without a US work visa. To get this US work visa, I have to find a job. Then I have to be sponsored for An American work visa.

If you want to enter the United States of America, you must first find a job abroad. Then you need to find a sponsor for your US visa. When finished, you can move to the United States. In this guide you will learn how to find work in the United States that offers appropriate Visa sponsors for your situation, your profile, your US citizenship and your expectations.